Centre CLARK is currently inviting artists, collectives and curators to submit proposals for audio works for its “Poste Audio” annual programming. Proposals may be adapted for our listening station (located in CLARK’s vestibule), or they may extend beyond the parameters of this location, without occupying the exhibition rooms* of the Centre. Numerous presentation modes are welcome: listening booths, personal listening devices, public interventions, audio walks, infiltrations of urban space, etc. The selection committee is open to receiving all forms of sound art (experimental, electro-acoustic, radiophonic, spoken word, improvisation, etc.). While we are open to musical performance, the selection committee seeks projects that visitors can experiment on site at CLARK while visiting other exhibitions on view.
CLARK offers a $250 exhibition fee, as well as installation assistance, and if required, access to Atelier CLARK for the construction of wood-based presentation supports.
Artist’s proposals must include the following elements:
– your contact details (at least your email and phone number);
– a brief project description (approx. 150 words);
– at least one of the following three elements: artist bio, CV, artist statement
– audio material: provide an Internet link (soundcloud or other) to the proposed project and/or to previous projects;
– visual material, if necessary (for example, specific presentation display*) in JPG or PDF format;
– a complete list of technical requirements, and any other pertinent information, if needed;
Deadline : April 15, 2018
Submit your dossiers by email at [email protected]
*Projects requiring the exhibitions rooms of the Centre should be submitted in our general call for proposals, scheduled in fall.